Another night dress

After my successful first attempt with the pink animal print, I decided to make another night dress, based on exactly the same pattern with a gorgeous organic cotton I had in my stash. I had already used some to make a Blackwood cardigan before but I had plenty left. The only difficulty with this one was to match the stripes. So I took a long time to cut the pieces and I cut them flat to ensure they would all the straight! So the cutting took quite some time.

Of course the assembling was straightforward and quite fast on my overlocker. However, when I serged the raw edges, they started to grow a little. 

This time, I hemmed the neckline, the sleeves and the bottom for a neater finish.
I have worn it once already and it is so soft and comfy to wear!

Another OPAM for March and one of my Q1 FAL list. I am on a roll 😃

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!