March Furtle

March has of course taken a turn to the most unexpected. Never would I have thought a few weeks back that the UK, like many other countries would be in full lock-down with schools and most businesses shut. How incredible really. 

At the beginning of the month, I didn't anticipate to have much sewing time (despite my long list) but social and kids activities have been promptly cancelled and we have been spending a lot more time at home. I must say, motivation has not always been here to make the best use of the free time but I did manage to progress a few projects.

I made lots of blocks to finish my Threadology top (and backing)
I also made a tiny mini block for the mini series sew along.
On the dressmaking front, it has been mainly pyjamas, a few of them too! (all fast and easy but also much needed), some hankies as well as face masks. 

And I started to stitch a rainbow too.

Linking to March Furtle.

Celine

Comments

  1. It's all so strange just now Celine, love your block for the mini series sew a long

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many lovely makes, Celine! Your mini block catches my eye the most, I admit, for the colours, and it's perfectly straight lines!
    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mini block is absolutely wonderful!!!!! And the jamas as masks look good, too. Hooray for finishes! *waves pompoms* Thanks for furtling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!