Andra Tutto Bene

Clouds Factory released a free rainbow pattern "Andra Tutto Bene" in March during the worst of the coronavirus pandemic in Italy. I downloaded it and ordered sky blue iridescent Aida fabric and DMC threads from Cross Stitch Workshop to make it promptly. Although it is quite small and easy, it took much longer than I anticipated but it is now finished and I will keep it as a memory of this unusual time we are going through.

Another OPAM for April and one more of my Q2 FAL list.

Linking to Monday Design Wall,  Wednesday Wait LossMidweek Makers Needle and Thread Thursday

Celine

Comments

  1. Lovely little mini and as you say a perfect memory for current times. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!