Mini blocks

In between the sewing for the NHS, I have made 2 more mini blocks for the Mini Series Sew Along

The first was this hexagonal blocks I finished last week
and the second is the stretched geese that is due by Sunday. This one is definitely not perfect.,,
3 more blocks and the sew-along will be over already. I am really liking those tiny mini little blocks. They are definitely a challenge to make but they are so pretty.

Linking to Monday Design Wall,  Wednesday Wait LossMidweek Makers Needle and Thread Thursday

Celine

Comments

  1. Pretty is an understatement. These are gorgeous and oh so tiny! Love, love them, and your color choices. Thank you for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway