More handkerchiefs

Last week I picked another one of the gorgeous cotton I ordered from Fabworks Mill Shop to make some more hankies. But then the fabric is so gorgeous that I thought I could also squeeze an Ogden cami rather than cut only a collection of squares. With that in mind, I cut out my Ogden cami first. And this time I lengthened it by 2.5'. I had meant to do that before but always forgot..
And I used all the bits left to cut as many hankies as I could. I managed to fit 10 in total, 8 squares at about 8' which I finished with a rolled hem and 2 squares at about 10' which I finished with mitered corners. 

And then I added the girl's initial so they have one pile of 5 each
I think they were pleased with them. Now I'm not sure which is the right side or the wrong side of my fabric? On one side, the moon, stars etc are white, while on the other side it is more tone on tone.
First OPAM for April.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5