Bags

 And that will be 3 more, including 2 rather last minute. I needed one for Brown Owl, to be gifted with the open wide pouches so I finished that one with about one hour to spare.

And I also needed one for school last Friday as the presents have to be quarantined before being handed to the teachers this week. So that was another one to finish off.

This one was with 2 colours as I messed up the cutting of the wave!

And some more OPAM for July. Ideally I need to make 4 more bags but I must admit I seem to have run out of steam a little recently. Fingers crossed I will find the time for the last few ones!

Linking to Brag about your Beauties, Off the wall FridayPeacock Party Whoop Whoop Friday, Patchwork and Quilts

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse