July in review

 July has been of course very busy with the end of the school year and all the preparation for the big move across the Channel... I did sneak in some sewing, just to keep sane really! And of course, I had all the leaving presents to complete.

I made lots of bags, some pencil cases and some open wide pouches

I also managed to finish piecing my Impromptu Quilt top, which nearly got quilted but instead want on a little trip with Parcel Force....


I didn't finish the Persephone Purse that I started in April and that was my OPAM for July sadly.

I also parted with a few UFO while going through all our stuff. I haven't a chance to blog about them this month, maybe in the next one.

Linking to July Furtle

Celine

Comments

  1. Wow Celine, lots of bags, you were busy. They are beautiful gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!