More bags

 I have taken some time to sew this week-end and although I had planned to do a lot more than I have, I have managed to make 6 more Zero-Waste Wave Bags. 

My first series was with this gorgeous raspberry faux leather. 

It was all going so well until I realised I forgot to sew one strap....

Thankfully after a little bit of unpicking, I could fix it and have 2 more bags

One for my daughter's form teacher and one for one music teacher


Next series was the lavender ones

One for the French teacher and one for one music teacher

And finally the green series

Both for music teachers

I now have 8 bags in total, ideally I need a few more... I'll try my best to have them done in time but I don't think I will manage one for absolutely everyone....

6 OPAM for July already and 6 ticks of my Q2 FAL list.

Linking to Monday Making, Monday Design WallMidweek MakersWednesday Wait Loss

Celine

Comments

  1. Oh que ces sacs sont beaux ! J'adore la forme, et le tissu intérieur en lien avec les disciplines des profs, c'est super !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty bags! The fortunate people who receive them will love them. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!