July goals

 Let's face it, this month will be very very busy and I will have little time to sew. I need to finish the end of year presents for sure but I am not sure I will do much more with the big move to get ready for. Wish me luck!

Quilting:

1. Impromptu quilt - I would really like to finish this top and send it for quilting shortly but this will be very difficult

2. Snowflake quilt-along - needs binding

3. Flabellum quilt - I have sent it away for quilting so maybe I can add the binding when it is back?


4. If I find more UFOs I will need to decide whether I want to keep them or not


Dressmaking

1. PJ/nightdress for C NEW
2. Utility coat - need finishing


Accessories 

1. Bag for teachers/ end of year
2. Pouches or wallets for teachers
3. Persephone wallet - started - this will be my One monthly goal


Cross-stitch
1. Grimm's Tales stitch along
2. Nutcracker 

Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!