Boho Heart sew -along

 The Boho Heart Sew Along restarted yesterday so I rejoined! First step was to work out which blocks I had already done and which stage I had reached. This year I printed the blocks labels and added them to all the completed blocks I found in my box in an effort to be more organised and also to make it easier to pick up the project again later, should I not follow it through until the end...


I had joined last year but only managed to complete the first 2 weeks and not even in time with the schedule. Granted that was already 21 blocks altogether... Week 1 was all about squares (4-patch, 9-patch, checkerboard)

Week 2's focus was HSTs

Week 3 will be based on Dresden fan, that will be in 2 weeks time but hopefully I can get ahead with the cutting so I'll have a chance to stay in the race...

Linking to Midweek MakersWednesday Wait LossHappy Needle and Thread

Celine

Comments

  1. Fingers crossed you can stay with it this time. Boho Heart is a pretty quilt! Love your fabrics. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!