Some Dear Jane sewing

 I thought that I might spend lots of time sewing last week while on holidays but in the end I made the most of the snow and the beautiful weather and enjoyed some skiing and relaxing. Getting there and back took quite some time so the car journey was a good opportunity to work on my Dear Jane.


The assembling of rows A & B is now half completed. Not the most exciting but I don't want to leave it all to the end.

    G11 decisions, decisions (13 pieces + sashing)

I worked on this block in the last car journey at Christmas but lost one of the diamond to applique. The block is now finished and sashed, I realised one of the square fabric was not in the same direction but eventually decided to keep it as it was.


    E3 Paddle Wheels (20 pieces + sashing)

One block entirely completed during the return journey


RS9 Danish Delight (23 pieces)

I started this triangle in May... 2010 (!). Why did it take so long to finish it when most of it was assembled but 2 of the long triangles on the side, I am not sure. Anyway, this one is finished too!


With those additional 2 blocks and 1 triangle, I now have my Dear Jane counter at 138,8,0,2893 Still lots to complete but slowly, very slowly I am moving in the right direction.

Comments

  1. Nice job. One of these days I hope I'll work on the Dear Jane quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skiing sounds wonderful!
    Beautiful blocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your vacation sounds fantastic, but so are those Dear Jane blocks! Kudos for getting so much done. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!