February in review

February has flown by really! We had a lovely week in the Alps, enjoying the snow, the sun and the ski. It was so good to be away after so long. Not much sewing has happened once more but at least I can report some little progress! No finish this month though...

I worked on my Farmer's Wife quilt, which is only about half way through now... with 5 more blocks. I also worked on my Dear Jane quilt while we were travelling and completed 2 more blocks and 1 rectangle. A grand total of 8 blocks this month!



I also spent some of my travelling time stitching on the Nutcracker parade. The middle baubles are not completely finished yet but I am not far now!


Linking to Febuary Furtle

Celine

Comments

  1. All your blocks are lovely, it must have been nice to be able to do some travelling sewing? Thanks for Furtling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty makes! Well done traveling and sewing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!