Best of 2023

 2023 is not quite over but we're nearly there... it has been a mixed bag in terms of sewing and crafting for sure with some productive times and some completely empty ones sadly. Life for our family has continued to be quite difficult overall so that's had an effect on my motivation, time and energy for crafting for sure. Now looking back at the year, here are my Best of for 2023.

An oldie that's finally finished: the Impromptu quilt. 10 years since it was started, nearly finished 2 years ago, long arm quilted this spring and binding finally on in November....

Quick and easy project that I had meant to try for a long time, overcoming my fear of using my Cricut... the Pillow Card Holder

Sewing up one of my favourite fabric: my City Pléiades Dress

Linking to Best of 2023

Céline 

Comments

  1. Wow, you really dove in to the Cricut, making all those professional card holders!!! Beautiful dress, and finally finished quilt, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Impromptu quilt! I always marvel at the people who actually can sew clothes...beautiful dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on such a productive 2023, such a beautiful dress! Thanks for linking up with the Best of 2023.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5