Cricut paper craft

 December has not been very productive in terms of craft but I am happy to have at least taken time to create cute personalised labels for my gifts with my Cricut. I had found those beautiful labels on a facebook group and they came out very pretty.

Since I used some plain paper, I asked my artsy daughter to colour them in for me, task she duly accomplished!

I also made 2 personalised wallets to give concert tickets/cash which came out very pretty I think.

Linking to Design Wall MondayMidweek MakersWednesday Wait LossHappy Needle and ThreadPut your foot downBrag about your BeautiesOff the wall FridayCan I get a Whoop WhoopPeacock PartyPatchwork and Quilt.

Céline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5