Pillow card holders

I made another batch of little pillow card holders, with a bit more colours this time and I remembered to take pictures!! 

Still using the same pattern: Pillow Card Holder pattern from Sewing Seeds of Love.

I cut a pile of them on my cricut from various scraps of faux leather which had a nice enough wrong side since these are not lined. 

Once cut, they only need folding and they are finished with 2 snaps.

Task I delegated to my daughter since she was off sick from school. 

And then my husband was called to the rescue to hammer the snaps and secure them. 

I also made a special one, adding a hot fix crystal that I bought in New York last year and never got around to use! This one was gifted to my friend when she visited, an early Christmas present!


All 12 have been given away, the main batch to school for their fundraising and the diamanté one to my friend.  

Linking to Design Wall MondayMidweek MakersWednesday Wait LossHappy Needle and ThreadPut your foot downBrag about your Beauties, Off the wall FridayCan I get a Whoop WhoopPeacock PartyPatchwork and Quilt.

Céline 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5