December Furtle

 Sadly no sewing at all in December but I am happy to report very little crafting, almost all involving the Cricut that I finally seem to have tamed!

First there were many more Pillow Case Holders for the school plus one for my friend with a little diamanté

and then there were some paper crafts with some gift labels and money holders

And finally, not Cricut related but I finally finished the center part of the Nutcracker Parade during the holidays.

Linking to December Furtle

Céline

Comments

  1. Those pillow case holders are fantastic, I bet they were well received by the school. The gift tags look wonderful, and the Nutcracker Parade is beautiful, I’m looking forward to seeing the next section! Hooray for finishes *waves pompoms* Thanks for furtling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my these are all lovely but the nutcracker parade is my favourite how beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5