Still lots of PhD at the end of the year

 I had great hopes when I joined Gail's PhD in 2023 challenge in January but I didn't do that well after all...

Of the 12 projects I listed; only 3 are now completed: the Impromptu quilt (initially started in 2013), the mini Storm at Sea (started in 2010) and the Messenger bag.

One more has seen some progress: I made more blocks for the Harry Potter quilt but the top is not yet finished.

I unearthed 2 projects but didn't manage to work on them in the end so no progress for the Morgan Jeans or the Forester Coat.

As for the last 6 projects, there has been no change to their UFO status sadly. So I will for sure be able to join the new PhD team for 2024: MS P Designs!

Céline

Comments

  1. Even if you didn't achieve your PHD in '23, you did make progress!!! And that's all good! thank you for linking to PHD in '23 December report! All the best in '24 and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5