Celtic - finished rose

If you stop by now and then, you might remember the Celtic Rose I started in February this year. I wasn't sure which colors bias to use and I finally opted for black. I picked up again last week-end because I decided to finish it as a birthday present for my Auntie's 40th. The birthday party was on Saturday so i just had under one week to finish it. By all mean my best way to stay focused! Anyway, I appliqued the bias on Saturday when I attended our quilting group meeting and did the quilting on Saturday. Finally on Thursday night I cut my hanging sleeve and binding and sew the binding by machine. On the way to work and on the way home on Friday I hand stitched the hanging sleeve and the binding, which I finished on Saturday morning, just in time for the party... And my Auntie loved it, always a bonus!
This is also my first OPAM this month!
What do you think?
Celine

Comments

  1. The Celtic rose is beautiful! It looks terribly intricate. I love your colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celine, it turned out beautiful!
    I really like how you brought the colours together...
    Doesn't it feel wonderful to have a finish and make someone happy at the same time?
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse