In the pink - Bento Box blocks

This month colour for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge is pink so I made 2 Bento Box blocks with pink fabric from my stash. The first one, pink bubbles is a fabric I have used in a few kids items, lastly in Miss Strawberry Shortcake bookbag for pre-school.

The second fabric is a FQ that I bought a while ago but had never used. The tiny pink hands are so appropriate with the recent arrival of Baby Girl.
And here is a picture of the 2 blocks mixed together.

I will link this post to the first Pink Scrap Happy Day on So Scrappy blog
I also did another pink Bento Box block with some Kaffe Fassett fabric that I am using in my (forgotten,waiting) Farmer's Wife quilt. This block was my test block for the [4x5] Modern Quilt Bee.
I will be making Bento Box block in different colour schemes, one for each member of the Hive. Watch this space for more Bento Box Block!

Celine

Comments

  1. Such a nice variety of pink fabrics. Sounds perfect for a new baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pinks, especially in the Kaffe Fassett's. I have just started the Farmer's Wife quilt, "sowing"-along with Randy over at the Barrister's Block...if you are looking for further inspiration and motivation. Sometimes I find it easier for me to work on several projects at a time...keeps me going one block at time.
    http://barristersblock.blogspot.com/2012/02/if-its-february-1st-it-must-be-sow-long.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5