Bee blocks

I just finished two rounds of the Modern Mystery Round Robin. I received 2 blocks in June, one was ahead of the game but I worked on both this week to send them off for their next border.
The first block I worked on had a patriotic theme. Now I am not American and I don't much patriotic fabric in my stash so I decided to "create" my own. I added a border of red and white stripes. And today is most probably the best day of the year to post about my stripe border?

The second block I received had a more wonky feel to it. So I decided to add only 2 borders of irregular piano keys in the colours of the centre.
I can only post partial pictures as the Round Robin is a Mystery, I don't want to spoil the surprise... It will all be revealed in October.

I am also working on Bee Weave It or Not blocks this week as I haven't finished my June ones yet. Here is a peak at the first quarter I have completed. I am linking this to WIP Wednesday.

And this week I received this lovely block from Elisa for my Maisy quilt.
I have all the blocks back now so I can work on finishing the quilt, another one on my WIP list.

Celine

Comments

  1. Love all your blocks although the first couple are definitely a tease. The Maisy quilt is going to be adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sneaky, sneaky with your peaks. I'm sure your additions are great ones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse