Geometric + and x

And the last of my bee blocks for May! Well at least the last of the machine pieced one as I am still working on my hexies blocks for Jenny. 2 more + and x blocks for Nikki. Nikki asked for geometric patterns and bright colours. I didn't have any problems finding some in my stash I must admit as I like geometric patterns myself!

I based my + on stripy fabric and I then choose some matching colours for the x.

I made the first blocks with a + made of a stripy Lecien fabric

and the second with a + made of a fancy bright stripy fabric.

Celine

Comments

  1. I love them Celine! :) I am just finishing up mine for May, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway