WIP

Well I have quite a few in-progress this week that I am really hoping and planning to finish by the end of the month, which is not very far. Hopefully I will report more finished blocks soon.

I have 2 more + and x blocks in progress for the second queen bee Nicky in the Japanese + and x Quilting Bee. I need a few more pieces cut out but they should be ready to go this week hopefully.


I am also still working on my pieced strips to make more scrappy X blocks like this ones
And I am also in the train working on my sewing machine for Jenny for the Get Your Hex On! bee.

So quite a few blocks in the pipeline this week!
Linking with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday.
Celine

Comments

  1. Could you give the size of the block? When I went to the link, it showed 12.5 inch block, but I couldn't find the cutting directions for this size. The other link for the tutorial is a different size block. I would like to do the 12.5 size.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse