Lovely swaps

If you read me regularly, you will know that I am a swap addicts :-D and I can't help but sign up to all those gorgeous swaps that come up on Flickr, Instagram etc.. And last week was the deadline to send 2 of these lovely swap packages. The first one I sent out was The Strawberry Swap. This one had been a 2-parts swap for me as I had gathered half of my package before the FQR 2014 where I knew my partner would be. I arranged for someone else to pass my parcel to Vanessa so she wouldn't know yet who I was. I made her one key pouch all with strawberry fabric and gathered a few strawberry/chocolate goodies.
To add to my first half of the parcel, I made a mini with a big paper-pieced strawberry (pattern from yvonne.dk) with the lovely little strawberry fabric that seems to have been very popular with lots of the swappers. I added a few pieces of strawberry fabric to complete the package and sent it to my partner last week.
And just as I was finishing to put together this package for my partner, I received a gorgeous box from Tracy, filled with fantastic goodies.




How cute is the mini with all the stamps on? I was a very lucky swapper!

The other swap I joined was the Dumpling swap. The theme this round was Ocean and my partner said she loves Union Jack and all things British so I mixed a bit of both in her dumpling, piecing waves of fabric together.
I hadn't made a dumpling pouch before but they come together quite easily once you place the zip in the right direction. (For my first attempt, I had the zip in the wrong direction so my lining fabric is on the outside.. oups!)



 And this is the goodies I gathered for Paula, hoping she will like them.
And I was spoiled by Janine, she sent me a gorgeous package with a lovely dumpling and also the most adorable needle book as well as plenty of ocean gorgeousness!



So these 2 little swaps give me another 2 OPAMs for August and also cross 2 items of my Q3 Finish Along list.
Celine

Comments

  1. gotta love a good swap x .. that's why they are addictive x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse