September goals

Hoping for Finishes!
1. Zodiac swap mini

2. Paris swap

Bee Blocks 
1. I love Lucy international block (August and September)
2. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (September) 
3.  Bee Europa (September)
4. Book Bee (September
5.  Flying geese Bee 
6. Fat Stash Bee (September) 
7. Bee Hive (July, August and September) 
8. Block Lotto blocks - lovely tulip blocks
9. Bubble Bee (August and September

WIP
1. Mr Snowmen cushion - quilted! need embroidery, buttons and finishing 

2.  Quilt for M 
3. September in the Hexagon - my Lazy Bums challenge for February - only needs binding now

4. Elephant Parade 

5. Scrappy X block quilt - 2 last blocks in progress

6. Farm Vintage Quilt-Along, catch up and continue the quilt-along 
7. A very merry Christmas town


New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2 
2. Quilt for A
3.  My Small World quilt-along 
4. Pencil roll for M
5. School bag for C - this will be A lovely year of Finishes challenge for September
6. Farmer's Wife 1930
7. Tokyo Subway map

The list is too long as usual but I suppose I am always over optimistic on the time I will have to work on my projects.

Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5