September recap

So September has come and is nearly gone, Kids are back at school, the days are much shorter but lately the sun has been back a little. I had a lot (too much on my list) but somehow, I feel happy about what I have been able to cross off, and most importantly, my daughter's new school bag that she loves! Let's have a look at the long- too long list.

Hoping for Finishes!
1. Zodiac swap mini - sent

2. Paris swap - sent



Bee Blocks 
1. I love Lucy international block (August and September) - August nearly finished

2. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (September) - one flower

3. Bee Europa (September) - sent


4. Book Bee (September
5. Flying geese Bee 
6. Fat Stash Bee (September) - sent


7. Bee Hive (July, August and September) - July and September sent



8. Block Lotto blocks - lovely tulip blocks - none sadly
9. Bubble Bee (August and September) - August sent



WIP
1. Mr Snowmen cushion - quilted! need embroidery, buttons and finishing - no progress
2.  Quilt for M 
3. September in the Hexagon - my Lazy Bums challenge for February - only needs binding now
4. Elephant Parade 
5. Scrappy X block quilt - 2 last blocks in progress
6. Farm Vintage Quilt-Along, catch up and continue the quilt-along 
7. A very merry Christmas town - little progress


New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2 
2. Quilt for A
3.  My Small World quilt-along 
4. Pencil roll for M - finished just on time!

5. School bag for C - this will be A lovely year of Finishes challenge for September - finished on time!

6. Farmer's Wife 1930 - two first blocks sewn

7. Tokyo Subway map - cutting started

Total of 13 blocks for the 350-blocks challenge
Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse