A happy finish!

This month I managed to finish another stitchery.... just in time to enjoy in the season!
I started the Very Merry Christmas stitch-along in August last year and of course, when I fell behind, I abandoned it after Christmas... I also started 2 new cross-stitch projects in January so that was more exciting than finishing a Christmassy one.... I know I am hopeless at not joining in...
I brought this one back out now and then and little by little... well it is finally finished and I am very please with it.

Just need to frame it now! But for now, I will call this an OPAM since it is "finished" and this is one off my Q4 Finish Along list too!
Linking to Sew Cute TuesdayLet's Bee SocialNeedle and Thread ThursdayWhoop Whoop Friday

Celine

Comments

  1. And you finished! You will enjoy looking at this this year. My husband put up our decorations yesterday, and I am just thinking my cross stitch santa has not made an appearance! I shall have to rectify that

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I have this pattern, but I haven't even started it yet. Thanks for sharing with Sew Cute Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5