Winter panel

My middle daughter is horse-mad so when I took her fabric shopping with me last month and she saw this panel, I knew I was going to go home with it.

Now it is not a difficult make or a time consuming but it is a busy time of year so it could easily have slipped down the list. One big item on my to-do list is to finish my Fair Isle quilt so when we got the frame out for this one, I thought it would be good to start with the small easy panel.

With a gentle curved line edge to edge, it probably took longer to prepare than to quilt!

And then she choose a pony fabric for the binding so I just went with it!
For the backing I had a piece of roses fabric that worked well and was just the right size!


Quilt stats:
Panel and binding fabric bought 20 November 2016, wall hanging finished 18 December 2016
Quilted with Superior Thread 901 on the top and 926 in the bobbin.

One more OPAM and one finish that's not even on my Q4 FAL list!

Linking to Sew Cute Tuesday and Needle and Thread Thursday.

Celine

Comments

  1. It looks great! I love projects that are quick and easy :) thanks for sharing at Sew Cute Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway