April recap

I must admit that despite the long list I had written, I didn't have high expectations for sewing time this month with half of it spent travelling in China but I did manage a few things on our return, which feels good!

Hoping for finish
1. Dance bag for C -  not started but it would be good to finish it at the same time as the other one more or less . This will be my One monthly goal - finished.... just in time! Better photos in daylight tomorrow (if we get any decent light of course!)


WIP
1. Farmer's wife - no progress
2. Gipsy Wife - lots of catch up needed here -  no progress


3. Postcards of the world - 1 postcard finished, 2 more to do 


4. Farmer's Wife 1930 - let's try to continue to keep up more or less - I would really like to pick this one up again.... -  no progress

UFO / Abandoned WIP
1. HST modern sampler quilt - (19 blocks) - this one was my February goal on the APQ UFO challenge, I need a few more blocks to finish this top, it would be good to get there -  no progress


2. Dear Jane - aiming for 5 blocks - no progress
3. Mischief blocks  - no progress
4. Project 48 / Summer Solstice - 
5. Super Mario quilt - no progress
6. Impromptu quilt - no progress
7. Bubbles quilt - this was my APQ UFO challenge for March, that I progressed from a pile of blocks to a flimsy ready for quilting next time the frame will be coming out. Maybe this month? - no progress
8. Zodiac BOM - no progress
9. Granny Square - this is my APQ UFO challenge for April, and is currently a pile of blocks - I only got as far as squaring about half of the blocks



New Projects
1. Power trip bag 
2. Flora case
3. Jenna or Blackwood cardi black
4. Colette blouse 
5. Demoiselle dress for A
6. Imagine dress  
7. Kenda dress for me
8. Bubble dress for A
9. Faux leather jacket 
10. Trapezette dress for C
11. Lander trousers (silver) 
12. Passport wallet for me 
13. Gotham cape
14. Swingset skirt C 
15. Kyoto top
16. Pyjama M 
17. Pyjama A 
18. Nightdress C
19. Nightdress for me
20. Pyjama for hubby
21. Uvita top
22. Brasov top
23. Acacia underwear
24. Cadence court
25. Orsola dress - nearly finished, I only have the inside waistband to finish sewing by hand


Celine

Comments

  1. Fun bag - Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5