Ogden Cami

The sun has arrived here and it almost feel like summer here. We had a relatively quiet week-end so I took advantage to fit some sewing. About a year ago, I bought a lovely cotton and linen fuschia fabric to make an orsola dress that I never got around to make. I have picked that for my #sewtogetherforsummer project. With just 2 meters of fabric it was obvious I wouldn't have enough for the lining as well so I went into my stash to find a lovely cotton lawn that worked so well with it. And while I was laying out all the pieces for the Orsola dress, I thought I might be able to squeeze another Ogden cami so I play puzzles and managed to fit it all in by using both fabric together.

and I cut a dress and a top this week-end. Because I have made the Ogden before I progressed this one quicker and managed to finish it over the week-end.
I did French seams as I have done for the other 2 as well as it is so much neater with thinner fabric.
I love this pattern by True Bias and really hope our early summer will continue so I can enjoy my cami as much as possible.


So this is one OPAM for April and one of my Q2 FAL.
Linking to Whoop Whoop Friday.

Celine


Comments

  1. What a beautiful camisole, and so professional looking! On behalf of the FAL crew, congrats on your finish and thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...