Patchwork blocks

I can't believe it is over a month since I had sewn any patchwork blocks. There is some serious competition for my free time between dressmaking and patchwork! Anyway, after finishing my orsola dress, I picked up my Farmer's Wife 1930 blocks in an attempt to keep it going somehow. We had a glorious week-end with lots of sunshine and an extra day as Monday was bank holiday plus we had some company as my Mum came over. I sneaked a Iittle sewing time here and there and managed to make 6 blocks over the week-end, which I am really happy about, even if they are not all perfect (3/4' squares and HST are fiddly!)

17 Bride

18 Carol

19 Carolina

29 Doris

30 Em

31 Eva

No particular reason for making those blocks other than I had the paper piecing patterns already printed out.

6 blocks so far this month, let's hope I can keep the momentum going and carry on!
Linking to Let's Bee Social
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!