Making some blocks

I haven't done so for a while but this week I decided to just make some "random" blocks. My APQ UFO challenge for August is my 365challenge quilt, which I have started in 2016 and not touched since. 



I don't even have half of the blocks so there is no way since can be finished in August and maybe not even in 2018 so I initially completely discarded it. Until this week when I thought, what about making a few more blocks? I picked some 6' light blocks which are the ones I need for the second border and made 3 blocks from May picking random fabric in my stash or in my scrap bins



as well as one 3' block from August

And with those blocks I have 4 more for August taking me to 10 so far/

Linking to Let's Bee Social, Wednesday Wait Loss, Midweek Makers, Needle and Thread Thursday.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse