Trying lingerie!

This month challenge on #sewmystyle2018 was to make some lingerie. While I had tried to make panties before when I made some acacia knickers and I had never tried to make a bra before. 



I bought a kit from Evie La Luve which contained a lovely yellow scuba. It wouldn't have been my first choice but I love the colours and design actually.

So I started with the panties first which was pretty easy and similar to the acacia to make.  They're quite low waist but comfortable to wear.

I then moved onto making the Darcey bra. I used Evie la luve fabulous you tube tutorial to make the bra.  And although it is more fiddly to make than the panties, it was easy to follow the tutorials and finish my first ever bra!

 It fits me quite well and I've already worn it for 2 days in a row! I'll definitely make more, especially after I bought more supplies in the black Friday sale 😉
My first OPAM x2 for November!
and two of my Q4 FAL list

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5