Card wallet

Back in February I lost my wallet with my money and bank cards. Not a great idea but my cards were not used fraudulently at least! Since then I gave been using a small purse I had made a few years back, which works well for coins, not so well for notes and not at all for cards.

While looking for a new wallet pattern I came across Sara's cork wallet pattern and video.

It is such a fast project to make but also so satisfying too. I made it one evening when I was too tired to sew anything compared. And it did take 10 minutes! I used some beautiful cork that I received from my friend Cathy a few years back.
Now I have a lovely cards wallet that I love. Really satisfying sewing! I can see more of these in my future,  teacher's presents?
One OPAM for May and one of my Q2 FAL list.
Linking to Whoop Whoop Friday. 

Celine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!