Modern HST

 Finally, a finish, just before the end of the month! I am so happy that this UFO is no more. It is now a finished quilt that I will be able to gift to a good friend before I leave. I just finished sewing the binding tonight, didn't have that much left to do really.

And here it is, all done, finished, completed, ready to be gifted. Not sure why I took 5 years to get to this point but I am glad it is no longer a pile of blocks in a box.


I used this lovely floral from my stash for the backing, it is pretty I think.

And of course I quilted a few (secret) messages. 



This was my OMG for June and I am happy to report that it is done. One more OPAM and of course one off my FAL (which has been carried through for so many quarters!).

Linking to Needle and Thread ThursdayBrag about your Beauties, Off the wall FridayPeacock Party Whoop Whoop Friday, Patchwork and Quilts

Celine

Comments

  1. Your quilt looks wonderful! Your friend will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très beau sampler, bravo pour l'achèvement ! J'aime bien les messages secrets quiltés ;)
    Merci pour le partage sur ma link party !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!