August in review

 What can I say? For sure it has been a VERY BUSY month! Changing country after 21 years and in time of Covid is not a small feast but we made it.... 


We arrived just over a month ago and time has been busy. Sadly not with any sewing or anything remotely crafty... all my sewing supplies are in boxes... 


and they will probably be for a while to come, at least until the dust has settled and we have more or less made our house a home. 


I do have some little projects I could work on but I have had no time and zero motivation. The only time I held a needle last month was while on the train trip to go on holidays (one precious week on the Mediterranean coast in the sunshine!)

where I did a little (just a little!) cross-stitch.


Let's hope I get some creative energy back at some point in the not so distant future but for now, it feels that there are much bigger projects to tackle.

Linking to August Furtle.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse