More blocks

 I have finally made my blocks for the Boho Heart Quilt Along. I haven't caught yet but at least I've made some progress! 

One more Dresden block from week 3, not cut to size yet but otherwise finished. The centre is hand appliqué. I only need one more Dresden block to finish week 3...

From week 5, the Courthouse serie: 2 mini, 3 medium and 2 larger framed squares,  1 spool and 1 courthouse block. I need 6 more blocks to finish this series


And one little heart appliqué block finished for weeks 6 & 7. I have a few more in the works but not yet finished. All hand appliqué. 


With that, I have 10 more blocks this month. 

Linking to Design Wall Monday, Monday Making Midweek MakersWednesday Wait LossHappy Needle and ThreadPut your foot downPeacock Party, Patchwork and Quilt

Celine

Comments

  1. Tous tes blocs sont beaux, j'aime beaucoup les couleurs douces de la Dresden. La Courthouse série est chouette aussi, sympas ces petits poissons !
    Merci pour le partage de liens ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great progress! Love, love these fabrics. Your Boho is going to look so great. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Dresden is so pretty, it looks very vintage which I love. And the background fabric for the heart, I would have to add several yards or a bolt of that. Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!