June in review

My sewing space organisation had made enough progress so that I could sew a little, but then... disaster struck. The room got flooded and had to be more or less emptied... moving stuff AGAIN and sorting out to check the damage. 

At least this month I managed to turn my machine on to make a set of open wide pouches for my middle daughter's form teacher. She even sent me a thank you note for them. My one and only finish this month!

I also cut a boxy top but that didn't go any further. It would be good to finish it before summer really.


 And I managed to sell 2 pieces of fabric this month. I tried for more but in the end only 2 went. 

Linking to June Furtle

Celine


Comments

  1. .lovely pouch I too had a flood. Now repacking again..Without sewing my mood is bleak xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the flood, I hope there’s very little damage to either your sewing stuff or the room itself and the damage and cause is easy (and cheap!) to fix x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!