Mini blocks

 The Mini Series Sew Along is continuing and I have so far more or less managed to follow the schedule. I have even sewn extra blocks. I only really posted week 1 blocks in details here, so let's have a look at the others. 

Week 2 was about the Courthouse step block and the diamond block.  I had already sewn those in September but here they are



I also made an extra diamond and a distorted triangle this month. 


The next series of block was the pineapple block and the hexagon step block which took forever to sew with so many tiny pieces (over 85 in the pineapple block)



The following blocks were the triangle geese block and the bloom block


And finally the stretched geese block

I've made 13 mini blocks included 7 completed in October and I really like how they've turned out. Not sure what I'll end up doing with them but never mind!


Celine

Comments

  1. Super projet pour utiliser les petites chutes ;-) J'aime beaucoup ces blocs, très chouettes !

    ReplyDelete
  2. So interesting, all the different blocks. I like the pink solid with the piecing, a nice change from neutrals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful and colorful - it looks very hard to work with such small pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these little minis! Oh so cute. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonjour Céline, I love your fabrics - they really make the blocks vibrate. Ça va être super beau!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!