Octobre goals

The first week of the month is nearly over and I still haven't posted my plans for it, maybe a sign that I won't get that much done? It is going to be another busy month for sure, we will be shuffling furniture again as most of the insulation work should be completed. I'm still hopeful to steal some sewing time here and there so I'll write a list anyway!

Quilting


1. Mini series SAL - hoping to grow my collection

2. Super Mario quilt - needs binding finished off (not even the full binding! And gazillions of threads buried) Will it finally be finished this year?
3. Farmer's Wife quilt - about 30 blocks needed still, it would be so nice to gift it to my mum for Christmas.
4. Storm at Sea - a small one to quilt but hopefully it will be done before the end of the year. 
5. Dear Jane
6. Impromptu quilt - needs quilting. It is a very big quilt so I went to get it professionally quilted. Maybe it will get sent this month... or maybe not still


Dressmaking

1Utility coat - need finishing
2. Charlie blouse - started in September, will I finish it this year now that summer is over... will make this one my One monthly goal


3. T-shirt
4. Jeans - cut 1 or 2 years ago...
5. Kids pj
6. Winter coat
7. Skirt for C

Bags

1. Moonwake bag
2. Open Wide Pouch
3. Wallet for A
4. Shamballa bag

Cross-stitch

1. Grimm's Tales stitch along - maybe I'll pick up this one up again this month and make a few more stiches

2. The Nutcracker Parade - maybe it's time to pick up this one again before Christmas!




Celine

Comments

  1. Lots of fun and beautiful projects. It is worth stitching on them this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Super Mario quilt! Maybe I can do it on my quilted bags! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...