February Furtle

 I had anticipated that I would not have much sewing time and I probably had even less than I hoped. With 2 business trips and one week of holidays, there wasn't much time left to spend in the sewing room. I took some portable projects for my travels but didn't touch any of them in the end. 

I managed to make a little handbag for my youngest, just before we went away so I was very happy with that and she loved it (she picked the fabrics).

I also cut another bag that's in progress and hopefully won't become a UFO! More to come soon I hope...

Talking of which, I digged out an old UFO, my Harry Potter blocks from the quilt along which started in 2019 but has been abandoned for a while... I only completed one more block this month and cut another one. Not much progress but also very little time to work on it!

That's all for February. I hope there will be more opportunities for sewing time in March!

Linking to February Furtle.

Céline 


Comments

  1. Great progress in a busy month and a finish to boot! Hooray for finishes *waves pompoms* Thanks for Furtling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little bag you made! Fingers crossed you get more sewing time in march

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!