March goals

On top of being a longer month than February, I have no planned travel for March so I should in theory have more sewing time, or so I hope anyway... A few projects on the list I would like to progress or maybe even finish, who knows?

Quilting


1. Farmer's Wife quilt - about 30 blocks needed still, can I make a few this month?

2. Dear Jane - let's target 2 blocks or assembling part of the rows
3. Impromptu quilt - needs quilting. It is a very big quilt so I went to get it professionally quilted. I would really like to send this one off to the quilter this month, it has been so long since I have planned to do so...


4. Harry Potter  - I'd really like to finish all the blocks this month but this is quite a lot of work still, so let's see how many I will manage



Dressmaking

1. Forester coat  
2. Morgan Jeans - cut a few years ago
3. Nightdress

Bags

1. Moonwake bag
2. Open Wide Pouch
3. Town bag by Grainline (cut) - I will pick this one as my One monthly goal 

4. Shamballa bag
5. Pillow card holders

Cross-stitch

1. Grimm's Tales stitch along 

Céline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...