November goals

At least I carved out a little bit of time for sewing in October but much less than I was hoping for. Although November is my birthday month, it will be a difficult month with some painful anniversaries. Maybe I will find some sewing time to make the memories less painful... Christmas is around the corner too so maybe I will try and make a few gifts?


Quilting

1. Impromptu quilt - Finally the binding is on and need to be sewn by hand so I will keep it as my One monthly goal


2. Dear Jane - hoping to finish row E, all the blocks are cut now.
3. Farmer's Wife - will I finally make a few blocks on this one?


Dressmaking

1PJ for M
2. PJ for A (cut)

3. PJ for C
4. Peppermint Belle Shirt
5. Undies
6. Nightdress for me
7. Winter coat (started 2 years ago)


Bags

1. Moonwake bag
2. Town bag by Grainline - cut and started but not progressing, really hoping to finish this one too...
3. Scrappy baskets
4. Corkordion Wallet
5. Sac filet


Cross-stitch

1. Nutcracker stitch along



Céline

Comments

  1. Good luck with your goal. Your projects look good and I hope you will find some comfort in stitching them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5