December goals

 I have no doubt December will be ultra busy, what with the festive period and everything else we have to deal with currently... but I'm so hoping to carve out just a little time for some sewing here and there. Maybe this is just wishful thinking of maybe that will help to keep me sane somehow... 


Quilting

1. Dear Jane - hoping to finish row E, would be nice to finish it by the end of the year... all the blocks are cut now.

2. Farmer's Wife - will I finally make a few blocks on this one?



Dressmaking

1Undies
2. Winter coat (started 2 years ago)
3. Reusable kitchen towels
4. Reusable make up pads


Bags

1. Town bag by Grainline - cut and started but not progressing, really hoping to finish this one too...
3. Scrappy baskets
4. Corkordion Wallet
5. Sac filet
6. Bag for the girls - these will be my One monthly goal

7. Zippered pocket for my friend
8. Pillow card holder
Cross-stitch

1. Nutcracker stitch along

Céline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5