To Do Tuesday

Wow I can't believe it's been a week already! We've had a different one this week with much more snow that we usually get and very cold temperatures which means the snow has kept for 4 days and the kids were off school from last Wednesday until this Monday. Quieter weekend too as a result, which was nice after all. I have progressed a bit in some of projects too 😊

1. Start unpicking my Morgan jeans - all done and I've marked the design on my back pockets. Need to buy some thick thread for the topstitching and maybe I'll finally start?

2. Sew the front lining pieces of my Forester coat with the internal pockets - not touched but I've found the tutorial again...

3. Sew the next Birthday block - done and blogged

4. Finish cutting the central pieces for the Mystery quilt scrap galore -  some progress but not yet all cut (9 pieces missing from the focus fabrics)

5. 
 Make some reusable kitchen towels - done

6. Make some biais for my hand towels - no progress apart from picking the fabric

7. Decide whether to join Modern City Scape and if joining, make block 1 - partially done, since I have bought the pattern, cut all the paper pieces and selected the fabrics (39 of them)!

I am happy to report that I have been able to spend some sewing/crafting time 5 out of 7 days last week, keeping the motivation with 15 minutes to stitch with Kate.

For this week, I only listed 6 projects:

1. Make the first 3 blocks for the Modern City Scape

2. Sew the front lining pieces of my Forester coat with the internal pockets

3. Sew the next Birthday block 

4. Finish cutting the pieces for the Mystery quilt scrap galore 

5. Start sewing the Morgan jeans

6. Make some biais for my hand towels

Linking to Carol's To Do Tuesday Linky party

Céline

Comments

  1. You did well on the stitching front, especially since the kids were out of school. Good luck with this week's to do list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!