To Do Tuesday

 Another week gone by... there is some work done on our kitchen this week (getting part of the walls down to remove the tiles and changing the worktop and splash backs) so we had to empty all the cabinets at the week-end, not the most fun activity, which in turn has taken quite some time away from my sewing machine!

Looking at last week's list, I progressed on a few projects:

1. Make the first 3 blocks for the Modern City Scape - first 2 completed and blogged

2. Sew the front lining pieces of my Forester coat with the internal pockets - partly done, need to add the pockets

3. Sew the next Birthday block - completed and blogged

4. Finish cutting the pieces for the Mystery quilt scrap galore - no progress

5. Start sewing the Morgan jeans no progress

6. Make some biais for my hand towels no progress

I am happy that I managed sewing activities for 5 days last week, keeping up with my goal for 15 minutes to stitch with Kate

Now time for a new list for the week to come:

1. Make block 3 for the Modern City Scape 

2. Sew the internal pockets and the body lining pieces of my Forester coat

3. Sew the next Birthday block 

4. Finish cutting the pieces for the Mystery quilt scrap galore 

5. Start sewing the Morgan jeans 

6. Make some biais for my hand towels

7. Make a pouch for my daughter's laptop cable

Linking to Carol's To Do Tuesday Linky party

Céline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!