To Do Tuesday

The last week has been a real rollercoaster for our family, which partly explained why I am so late posting for this week and also why I hardly achieved anything from my last list... Motivation has been pretty low and time has run away from me. At least I have forced myself to exercice more again to help empty my head... 

Let's look at the list I had written last week...

1. Make block 4 for the Modern City Scape - done

2. Add the sleeves on my Forester coat lining
 no progress

3. Sew the next Birthday Block no progress

4. Sew the next Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along blocks no progress

5. Start sewing the Mystery quilt scrap galore blocks no progress

6. Sew the biais on my hand towel done

7. Make a bag for C - 
started

This week I have managed only 3 days of sewing related activities
, keeping up with my goal for 15 minutes to stitch with Kate.

Let's plan for the (now very short) week ahead

1. Make block #5 for the Modern City Scape 

2. Catch up on the next Birthday blocks

3. Sew the next Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along blocks

4. Finish C's bqg

Céline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5