To Do Tuesday

 The last week has been a real rollercoaster for our family, which partly explained why I am so late posting for this week and also why I hardly achieved anything from my last list... Motivation has been pretty low and time has run away from me. At least I have forced myself to exercice more again to help empty my head... 

Let's look at the list I had written last week...

1. Make block #5 for the Modern City Scape - done and blogged. I even managed to fix 3 more mistakes in that first row...

2. Catch up on the next Birthday blocks - done

3. Sew the next Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along blocks - no progress

4. Finish C's bag - very little progress


This week I have managed only 2 days of sewing related activities, keeping up with my goal for 15 minutes to stitch with Kate.

Time to plan for the week ahead

1. Make block 6 for the Modern City Scape 

2. 
Sew the next Birthday Block 

3. Sew the next Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along blocks

4. Finish C's bag

5. Make a bag for A

Céline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5