March Furtle

 March has been quite busy with some holidays, a big birthday, still a lot of stress as we are continuing to try to move house and of course quite a lot of work. I have tried to steal some sewing time to face the chaos! I have also spent a lovely afternoon learning to make a yummy and beautiful cake with my mum

Only one finish this month with the tote bag for my friend's birthday.

And quite a few blocks to try and catch up on the sew-along, not all caught up yet but I am getting there! 5 blocks for the Modern Cityscape and the 2 first rows are completed

5 birthday blocks and 1 Dear Jane block

And I started a new quilt-along too... maybe I shouldn't have?!

Linking to March Furtle

Céline

Comments

  1. I hope the move goes well and you find your new home/can move in soon. The cake looks delicious and the tote bag is gorgeous, hooray for finishes *waves pompoms* I live the cityscape blocks and the hexagons. Thanks for Furtling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5