Drop Sleeve Blouse

 It seems that I hadn't made a garment for quite a while... The SewAprilBlouse24 challenge on IG was just what I needed to get going. And although I had planned/hoped to make 2 blouses, I finally completed one that I had cut earlier this month. 

I found a lovely black broderie anglaise that I have had in my stash for quite a long while and settled on the Drop sleeve top pattern by the Avid Seamstress, which is a free pattern on their website. 

The top comes together rather easily and quickly and the instructions are clear enough. I cut a straight size 4 without any modification.

Finished sewing the top yesterday and now all I need is some warmer weather to be able to wear it!


And of course, it has a cute label too

Linking to to Put your foot downPatchwork and Quilt, Midweek Makers.

Céline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5