E13 - Moth in a Web

 E13 is finished and attached to row E, finally! I had planned to sew it while on holiday over a month ago and progressed it well until I realised I had cut 60° angles instead of 45° for the last 4 pieces for each sides of the outside triangles. It took very little time to draw the correct angle and cut the pieces back but here we are, I only finished the block this morning by the pool while we stayed overnight at a spa hotel.

I modified the block a little compared to the book, it has 26 pieces without the sashing. 

And I managed to attach this last block to row E, which is now complete 😊

Linking to Put your foot downOff the wall FridayPatchwork and Quilt, Design Wall MondayMidweek MakersWednesday Wait LossNeedle and Thread Thursday

Céline 

Comments

  1. Wow that block looks complicated! Kudos on finishing Row E! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/04/24/wednesday-wait-loss-377

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5